How to register online
Go to wccs.edu
On the homepage scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “My Wallace Selma”
Click on “Login to My Wallace Selma!”
User ID: Student ID # or you can use your SS# – Do not use any spaces, dashes or hyphens.
Pin: 6 digit date of birth (ex. May 3, 1996) 050396 – Do not use any spaces, dashes or hyphens.
- If you have changed your PIN and do not remember the PIN, please put in your Student ID # or SS# and click “Forgot PIN?” You will then need to answer the security question that you set up when you did your initial login.
- If this is your first time logging into your account you will be prompted to set up a new PIN or you can keep your current PIN (6 digit date of birth) You will also need to set up a security question. Please be sure to remember the answer to your security question, this will help you login when you cannot remember your PIN.
- Once you are logged in – Click on “Student” – “Registration” – “Add or Drop Classes” Select Term – Click submit.
- If you know the CRN numbers put them in the box and click submit changes.
- If you do not know the CRN numbers click on “Class Search”
- Click on the “Subject” – Click “Course Search” – This will bring up all courses under each subject.
- Click on “View Sections” of the class you want to view.
- Once you find the class click on the box under “Select for the class” and click “Add to WorkSheet”. If you want to add additional classes you must repeat the above process. Once you are done selecting your classes click “Register” and then click “Registration Fee Assessment”
- You are now registered for your classes.
- Please be sure to clear fees (the courses you registered for) either by Pell Grant, check, cash, or credit card.