Wallace Community College Selma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the official policy of the Alabama Department of Post-secondary Education, including institutions under the control of the State Board of Education, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, handicap, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Wallace Community College Selma will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. The college reserves the right to withdraw any job announcement at any time prior to the warning.
Alabama Community College System (ACCS) Employment Opportunities
Demopolis Campus Positions
- Academic/Financial Aid Advisor (Demopolis Campus)
- Adjunct Business Instructor (Demopolis Campus)
- Adjunct Instructors (Demopolis Campus)
- Adult Education Site Coordinator (Demopolis Based)
- Campus Director (Demopolis Campus)
- CDL Trucking Instructor (Demopolis Campus)
- CDL Trucking Instructor (part-time Demopolis Campus)
- Industrial Maintenance Instructor (Demopolis Campus)
- Adjunct Instructors
- Adjunct Instructor Computer Science – CIS
- Adjunct Welding Instructor (multiple positions)
- Adult Education Instructor
- CDL Trucking Instructor (Selma Campus) Class B
- CDL Trucking Instructor (part-time Selma Campus)
- CIS Instructor (full-time)
- Developmental Adjunct Instructor
- Evening Adjunct Welding Instructor
- Industrial Maintenance Technology Instructor
- Institutional Student Aide
- Nursing Instructor (full-time)
- Practical Nursing Clinical Associate
- Welding Instructor (Ongoing)
Staff/Support and Administrator Positions
- Adult Education Coach/Counselor (part-time)
- AMSTI Elementary Math Specialist
- AMSTI Middle School Math Specialist
- Campus Security Monitor (part-time)
- Campus Police (part-time)
- Campus Police Officer (full-time)
- Career Coach (part-time)
- College Professional Tutor
- Custodial Grounds Maintenance (part-time)
- Custodian (part-time)
- Evening Librarian (part-time)
- Student Career Coach (part-time)
- Student Support Services Professional Tutor
- Switchboard Operator
- Talent Search Tutors and Part-time Instructors
- Welding Assistant
- Writing Center Peer Tutor
Application last updated: 11/04/2019
- Completed Wallace Community College Selma application form.
- Current resume.
- College transcripts (Unofficial transcripts accepted with application. Official transcripts required if employed).
- Verification of work experience in writing from current or previous employer. Verification should be printed on company letterhead, include dates of employment, position title(s), and some of the duties performed.
Wallace Community College Selma participates in the E-Verify system to verify employment eligibility for all newly-hires employees. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly-hired employees. Effective January 1, 2012, all State of Alabama employers are required to use the E-Verify system to verify their employee’s eligibility to work in the United States.