Student Complaint

Contact Informatin for Students Complaint by State

The following contact information may be used to register a complaint against Wallace Community College Selma. Be advised that most states will require a student to have attempted to resolve any complaints through the College’s complaint process prior to contacting a state agency to request its intervention.


Alabama Commission on Higher Education
P.O. Box 302000
Montgomery, AL 36130-2000

Student Complaint Processes