The Student Support Services program at Wallace Community College Selma provides opportunities for academic development, assists participants with basic college requirements and serves to motivate participants toward the successful completion of their post-secondary education. The goals of SSS are to increase the college retention and graduation rates of participants and facilitate the process of transition from one level of higher education to the next. The program offers a variety of services to include personal and career counseling, academic advising, transfer assistance, professional and peer tutoring, life skills workshops, and cultural enrichment.
To receive assistance, students must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at Wallace Community College Selma. First-generation college students, low-income students, and students with a disabilities evidencing academic need are eligible to participate in the SSS program. Applications are available online or in the Student Support Services Office located in the Student Center. Click to download: SSS TRIO Application (PDF) or SSS TRIO Application (fillable form)
Student Support Services Staff
- Dr. Herbert H. Thomas, Jr. Director of Student Support Services (334) 876-9264 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Channie Chapman Counselor (334) 876-9363 email@example.com
- Mrs. Rachel Gordon Transfer Coordinator (334) 876-9291 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Pamela Cosby Secretary (334) 876-9306 email@example.com
- Ms. Karen Brown Lab Coordinator (334) 876-9262 firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and Events Schedule
- Nothing posted at this time.