Welcome to the Office of Human Resources at Wallace Community College Selma located on the 2nd floor of the New Student Center Building in the Facilities and Safety Suite. The Human Resources team is inspired by the College’s dedication to quality learning, teaching, and public service; therefore, it is our goal to strive for excellence in our work and to provide a work environment consisting of a diverse and committed workforce that put students first.
The Office of Human Resources will serve as a strategic partner along side of WCCS administration, faculty and staff in supporting the mission of Wallace Community College Selma by taking an active role in providing services that align with the College’s high standards. We will continue to promote and exemplify that our employees are our most valuable resource and uphold them in the highest regards.
The Office of Human Resources contributes to the College mission to provide affordable, accessible, quality education and to support partnerships advancing community, workforce development, and life-long learning by:
- Balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the College
- Maintaining compliance with employment laws and government regulations
- Hiring the most qualified employees by ensuring an effective internal interview process, identifying the best and most cost effective recruitment sources, and conducting background and reference checks
- Developing personnel policies and procedures
- Recommending faculty and staff training
- Retaining valued employees by providing competitive wages and benefits; furnishing career development assistance; and conducting exit interviews, providing relevant feedback to the President and executive staff.
Office of Human Resources
Wallace Community College Selma
3000 Earl Goodwin Parkway
P.O. Box 2530
Selma, AL 36702
- 7:30 am to 4:45 pm Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm Friday
Please use the button below to access the Alabama Ethics Commission Video:
Our Employment Opportunities are now available on our new NeoEd site!
Wallace Community College Selma will be implementing a new online recruitment management system, NeoEd, the nation’s largest provider of cloud-based talent management software for the public sector and higher education. The new system will replace our College’s manual application process.
Effective April 1, 2022, all job seekers will be required to create an online profile and submit their applications via an online link on the Human Resources webpage. We will no longer accept faxed, e-mailed, or paper applications.
The enhanced system will allow job seekers to:
Search and apply for positions 24 hours a day,7 days a week
- Apply from any location with Internet access
- Get live help from Customer Support Monday through Friday 6 am to 5 pm PST
- Apply for several jobs without re-entering application information
- Receive notice when positions of interest become available
- Check the status of their application at any time
- Receive automatic receipts instantly on-screen and by email each time they apply
Our jobs will be posted on our new NeoEd hosted website beginning on April 1, 2022. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.