Wallace Community College Selma has a variety of procedures for dealing with student-related issues.  Students must follow the Student Complaint Process as outlined in the Wallace Community College Selma Catalog and Student Handbook.  If, after exhausting all available institutional processes, a student’s complaint remains unresolved, the student may appeal to the Alabama Community College System (ACCS) using the System’s official ACCS Student Complaint Form. If institutional procedures have been followed and the issue has not been resolved, then you may contact the State Portal entity to request its intervention.

Students Residing Outside of Alabama

If you are a student residing outside of our institution's home state and your complaint remains unresolved after following our internal procedures, you have the option to file a complaint through either your home state's SARA portal or the NC-SARA portal (www.nc-sara.org). Most of the United States, except California and certain territories, have participated in a reciprocity agreement facilitated by NC-SARA.
Please note that the information provided is subject to change, and we recommend checking back periodically for updates.

Alabama Commission on Higher Education


Alabama Commission on Higher Education
P.O. Box 302000
Montgomery, Al 36130-2000
URL: www.ache.edu